SimuCatch
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

EWR = WWE (by Cody)

4 participants

EWR = WWE (by Cody) Empty EWR = WWE (by Cody)

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Jeu 18 Aoû - 17:03

Ici seront publier les shows hebdomadaires + PPV de EWR

Rappel :

Feuds Chris Masters vs Punk
Feuds : John Cena VS Miz

Champions :

Miz : WWE Champion
Kelly Kelly : WWE divas
WWE European : Vacant
Ezeckiel Jackson : IC
McGillicuty & Otunga : TT WWE
WWE US : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton : WHC
SD MITB : Vacant
RAW MITB : CM Punk
NXT Champion : Vacant

Voila
Je publie les shows ici
Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

EWR = WWE (by Cody) Empty Re: EWR = WWE (by Cody)

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Jeu 18 Aoû - 17:18

EWR = WWE (by Cody) WWE-NXT-Season-5

Titus O'Neil vs Conor O'Brian.

Match Background: This match is for the NXT Champion title.

The Match: Titus O'Neil connects with rights and lefts and Conor O'Brian is down! Conor O'Brian fights out of a grapple. O'Neil gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. O'Neil reverses an irish whip...and Conor O'Brian runs into the referee! Conor O'Brian scores with a standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! O'Neil flips out of a Conor O'Brian bodyslam attempt. BIG clothesline on O'Brian. Spear by Titus O'Neil. Hooks the leg for a two count. Powerbomb on O'Brian. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! O'Brian counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Massive backbreaker on O'Neil and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! O'Neil counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Titus O'Neil moves in for the kill. Clash of the Titus! 1....2....3. Titus O'Neil goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Titus is the new NXT Champion !!!

My Opinion: Not good enough to earn an entire star. 3/4* for you.

Byron Saxton vs Lucky Cannon.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Wack kick from Saxton. Byron Saxton hits Lucky. Lucky Cannon takes a right hand to the temple from Saxton. Lucky walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Lucky ducks a wild right hand. BIG clothesline on Saxton. Full nelson slam on Saxton. There's a two count on the pin. Saxton powers out of a headlock. Byron Saxton hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Hooks the leg for a two count. Byron Saxton scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Lucky blocks a punch. Lucky Cannon connects with rights and lefts and Byron Saxton is down! Saxton ducks a wild right hand. Lucky gets splashed in the corner. Lucky Cannon is in trouble. Here it comes - Recommendation. 1....2...3, it's finished.

My Opinion: Sadly, a 1\2* match.

Darren Young vs Derrick Bateman.

Match Background: This will be a last man standing bout.

The Match: Back suplex on Young. Young pushes out of a Derrick Bateman hold. Young strikes away at Derrick Bateman, not doing much damage at all. Darren Young turns Bateman inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Young goes for a splash but Bateman puts the knees up. Derrick Bateman uses the table as a battering ram. Tiger bomb by Derrick Bateman, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. The referee is counting: 5....6....Darren Young is back up. Derrick Bateman scores with a standing spinebuster. Bateman drops an elbow...but Darren Young moves out of the way. Darren Young smashes a Playstation console over the head of Bateman. Should have used an X-Box, they're much bigger. The referee gets to a seven count....and Derrick Bateman gets back up. Derrick Bateman elbows Darren Young in the face to break a hammerlock. Darren Young is in trouble. Man-Tastic!!! That shook the ring. The referee counts to 10, this match is over!

My Opinion: Do you know what * means? It's the equivalent of buying your favorite soft drink, looking under the cap and seeing 'Sorry, Try again.' At least you got the soft drink.

Titus O'Neil is backstage. He got on THE STICK~! and put himself over, talking about how great he is. I wonder if he's a mark for himself.

Titus O'Neil is walking backstage when he is spotted by Conor O'Brian, who attacks. They brawl around the arena for a while, until Conor O'Brian gets a clear upper hand and sends O'Neil into retreat.

Titus O'Neil is backstage. He was out there to tell Conor O'Brian that he was going to discombobulate him. Great, now I've got to look that word up. Time to sit back and watch.
Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Jeu 18 Aoû - 17:43

EWR = WWE (by Cody) Wwe-superstars-logo-2009

Trent Barreta vs Yoshi Tatsu.

The Match: Barreta hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Yoshi Tatsu pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Barreta takes a back suplex. Yoshi whips Barreta into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Springboard dropkick from Yoshi Tatsu. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Barreta kicks Yoshi Tatsu in the gut to reverse the momentum. Barreta hits a dropkick on Yoshi Tatsu and gets right back up. Yoshi takes a NICE hurrancarana from Trent Barreta. Covers for a quick two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Yoshi goes down. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Yoshi Tatsu pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Barreta blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Yoshi Tatsu is in trouble. Dudebuster DDT! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: Nothing offensive, but nothing too special either. **1\2 rating.

Brodus Clay vs Alex Riley.

The Match: Bodyslam by Clay. Big piledriver on A-Ry. There's a two count on the pin. Alex Riley powers out of a Brodus Clay headlock. A-Ry hits a right hand. Bodyslam by A-Ry. Hooks the leg for a two count. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Alex Riley connects and Brodus Clay is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Brodus Clay by A-Ry. Remember when that was a legit finish? A-Ry walks into a drop toe hold. Spinebuster by Brodus Clay. Covers for a quick two count. Spear! A-Ry is down! Pin, but A-Ry is out just before the three count. Bodyslam by Clay. A-Ry takes a headbutt from Brodus Clay. A-Ry pushes out of a Brodus Clay hold. Bodyslam by A-Ry. High Angle DDT by Alex Riley just SPIKES Brodus Clay down! Brodus Clay can barely stand. Varsity Blues! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: *1\2 rating is all it gets from me.

JTG vs Kofi Kingston.

The Match: JTG hits a dropkick on Kofi Kingston and gets right back up. Lightning kick by JTG on Kingston. Hooks the leg for a two count. JTG walks into a drop toe hold. JTG walks into a high dropkick from Kofi Kingston, almost losing several teeth in the process. Implant DDT by Kofi Kingston! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tor-NADO DDT from Kofi Kingston, JTG got planted! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Second rope flying axe handle, JTG goes down. One day, Kingston might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. JTG once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Tor-NADO DDT from JTG, Kingston got planted! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Implant DDT by JTG! I will always and forever mark out for that move. STIFF high kick on Kingston by JTG. Kingston counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Kofi Kingston hits a rolling kick on JTG. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Tiger suplex on JTG. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Kofi Kingston moves in for the kill. SOS!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

My Opinion: I really shouldn't drink when I'm reviewing matches. Especially with Scotsman, I can't drink nearly as much, so I try too hard. It was either ** or ****, but I guess I'll have to compromise and say ***.

Steve Austin is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Daniel Bryan, Jinder Mahal, and The Great Khali compete in a hardcore match.

Alicia Fox vs Gail Kim.

The Match: STIFF high kick on Alicia Fox by Gail Kim. Gail Kim connects with a back heel kick on Alicia Fox and gets back up quickly. Alicia Fox takes a flying neckbreaker from Gail Kim. Alicia Fox takes a flying neckbreaker from Gail Kim. Alicia Fox reverses a hip toss. Gail Kim takes a knee lift from Alicia Fox. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. Flying elbow off the top rope by Alicia Fox, getting as close to zero air as possible. Covers for a quick two count. Gail Kim elbows Alicia Fox in the face to break a hammerlock. Alicia Fox takes a NICE hurrancarana from Gail Kim. Covers for a quick two count. Tiger suplex on Alicia Fox. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Alicia Fox once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Alicia Fox hits a quick kick on Gail Kim. Gail Kim pushes out of a Alicia Fox hold. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Gail Kim moves in for the kill. Eat Defeat!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

My Opinion: Hmm. Only gets * from me.

Daniel Bryan vs Jinder Mahal vs The Great Khali.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout.

The Match: Mahal gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Bryan! The Great Khali throws Bryan into a shopping trolley. Mahal powers out of a headlock. Mahal hits a piledriver on The Great Khali. That used to end matches, you know. Jinder Mahal hits a bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Side suplex from Khali. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Jinder Mahal elbows The Great Khali in the face to break a hammerlock. Jinder Mahal throws Khali into a shopping trolley. Emerald Fusion by Daniel Bryan on Mahal! Jinder Mahal gets knocked to the ground by Bryan. Here it comes...LeBell Lock! Jinder Mahal taps!

My Opinion: It was close to a ** match, but I just can't stand too many blown spots. *3/4

- Fin du show -
Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Jeu 18 Aoû - 18:07

EWR = WWE (by Cody) WWE-Smackdown

Theodore Long is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Randy Orton and Sheamus fight one on one.

Sin Cara vs Ezekiel Jackson.

Match Background: Ezekiel Jackson is the reigning WWE Intercontinental champion.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Sin Cara on Jackson. Sin Cara hits a rolling kick on Jackson. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sin Cara misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Running knee lift from Ezekiel Jackson. Ezekiel Jackson hits some punches. How generic. Fallaway slam by Ezekiel Jackson puts down Sin Cara. Sin Cara blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Flying cross body off the top rope! Sin Cara drives Ezekiel Jackson into the corner. Sin Tacha!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Sin Cara is still in the ring celebrating. Ezekiel Jackson pushes the referee away. Ezekiel Jackson drops Sin Cara to the canvas. Ezekiel Jackson quickly locks on the Domination Rack!

My Opinion: This match gets two stars from me. Nothing more, nothing less. **

A video is played, hyping diva Aja Kong. -PROMO-

Daniel Bryan vs Cody Rhodes.

The Match: Rhodes hits a right hand. Cody Rhodes uses a big bag of popcorn to floor Bryan. I wonder if butter adds impact. Daniel Bryan charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Running knee lift from Cody Rhodes. Daniel Bryan is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Cane-assisted Russian Leg Sweep and Rhodes is out! Reverse DDT into a backbreaker by Daniel Bryan. That was interesting. Hooks the leg for a two count. Bryan goes for a splash but Rhodes puts the knees up. Spear by Cody Rhodes. There's a two count on the pin. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Cody Rhodes just KILLS Daniel Bryan! Pin, but Bryan is out just before the three count. Rhodes drops an elbow...but Daniel Bryan moves out of the way. Daniel Bryan gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Bryan. Cody Rhodes once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Daniel Bryan by Rhodes. Remember when that was a legit finish? Daniel Bryan is in trouble. Cross Rhodes! 1....2....3. Sin Cara comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Cody Rhodes is ready though, and strikes first! Cody Rhodes spins Sin Cara around. Cody Rhodes hits the Cross Rhodes! Sin Cara has been left down on the canvas. The attempted ambush has backfired.

My Opinion: I'll give it a **1\2 rating, but that's because I didn't mark out once...but nothing was too bad.

Jey Uso vs Jimmy Uso vs Ted DiBiase.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. This match is for the WWE European title.

The Match: Back suplex on Jey Uso. Jimmy Uso strikes Ted DiBiase. Jey Uso blocks a kick from Jimmy Uso. Powerslam from Jey Uso on Jimmy Uso. Powerslam from Jey Uso on DiBiase. There's a two count on the pin. Flapjack from Jimmy Uso on Jey Uso. ONE...TWO...THREE. Jimmy Uso defeats Jey Uso. Jimmy Uso hits a right hand on Ted DiBiase and follows it up with a couple more. Powerslam from Jimmy Uso on DiBiase. There's a two count on the pin. Jimmy Uso misses a clothesline. Ted DiBiase scores with a big spinebuster. Ted DiBiase moves in for the kill. Dream Street! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: Hmm. Only gets * from me.

Ted DiBiase is backstage. He got on THE STICK~! and spent the interview putting himself over.

A video is played, hyping Sheamus.

Randy Orton vs Sheamus.

Match Background: This will be a hell in a cell bout. This match is for the World Heavyweight title.

The Match: Spinebuster by Randy Orton. Sheamus counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Sheamus connects with rights and lefts and Randy Orton is down! Bodyslam by Sheamus. Sheamus with a spinning neckbreaker on Orton. Randy Orton is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Nice piledriver on Sheamus. Powerbomb on Sheamus. Bodyslam by Orton. Sheamus reverses a hip toss. Sheamus with a spinning neckbreaker on Orton. Spear! Orton is down! Randy Orton can barely stand. Here it comes - High Cross. 1....2...3, it's finished. Randy Orton gives a murderous look toward Sheamus...and attacks! Sheamus gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Orton picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

My Opinion: Great match, it deserves every snowflake its getting. ****1\4

Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Jeu 18 Aoû - 18:53

EWR = WWE (by Cody) 77823700raw-logo-branding-20035-jpg

Mr. McMahon is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see CM Punk and Chris Masters fight one on one.

Sara Del Rey is backstage. She put herself over on THE STICK, talking about how great she is.

Sara Del Rey vs Kelly Kelly.

Match Background: Del Rey is making her debut at this show. She also works for ROH and CHI. This match is for the WWE Divas title.

The Match: Sara Del Rey hits some punches. How generic. Kelly takes a headbutt from Sara Del Rey. Del Rey slams Kelly Kelly down and motions to the crowd. Running knee lift from Sara Del Rey. Kelly blocks a kick from Sara Del Rey. Kelly hits a dropkick on Sara Del Rey. Actually, it barely touched! Badly executed second rope splash by Kelly. Covers for a quick two count. Sara Del Rey once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Spear by Sara Del Rey. There's a two count on the pin. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Sara Del Rey misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Kelly hits a short arm drag on Del Rey. Sara Del Rey pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Fallaway slam by Sara Del Rey puts down Kelly Kelly. Kelly Kelly can barely stand. Royal Butterfly! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: Do you know what * means? It's the equivalent of buying your favorite soft drink, looking under the cap and seeing 'Sorry, Try again.' At least you got the soft drink.

McGillicutty and Otunga vs Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This match is for the WWE Tag Team titles. McGillicutty and Otunga have been WWE Tag Team champions since 05 September 2011.

The Match: Mysterio tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Flapjack from Otunga on Kingston. McGillicutty and Otunga hook up Mysterio, then hit a double suplex. Kingston gets suplexed through a table. Mysterio kicks David Otunga in the gut to reverse the momentum. Second rope flying axe handle, Mike McG goes down. One day, Kingston might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Springboard kick drives a table into Mike McG. Tiger suplex on Otunga. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Kofi Kingston connects with a back heel kick on Mike McG and gets back up quickly. Michael McGillicutty is in trouble. Here it comes - Trouble In Paradise. 1....2...3, it's finished. Mysterio \ Kingston climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

My Opinion: Oh, look out...almost ***, but not quite. **3/4.

Alberto Del Rio vs The Miz.

Match Background: The Miz is the reigning WWE champion, and has been since 02 September 2011.

The Match: Del Rio takes a headbutt from The Miz. The Miz misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Alberto Del Rio snap suplexes The Miz. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. High Angle DDT by Alberto Del Rio just SPIKES The Miz down! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! The Miz counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Alberto Del Rio charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Spear by The Miz. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by The Miz connects and Alberto Del Rio is down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Del Rio reverses a waistlock. Tiger bomb by Alberto Del Rio, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! The Miz elbows Alberto Del Rio in the face to break a hammerlock. The Miz moves in for the kill. Skull-Crushing Finale!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Dolph Ziggler vs Vladimir Kozlov.

Match Background: This will be a submission bout. Dolph Ziggler is the reigning WWE United States champion.

The Match: Vladimir Kozlov just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Ziggler. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Kozlov gets caught with a short powerbomb from Ziggler. Kozlov ducks a wild right hand. Vladimir Kozlov hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Ziggler ducks a wild right hand. Spear by Dolph Ziggler. Spear! Kozlov is down! Dolph Ziggler misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Vladimir Kozlov hits a right hand on Dolph Ziggler and follows it up with a couple more. Ziggler kicks Vladimir Kozlov in the gut to reverse the momentum. Vertical suplex by Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler floors Vladimir Kozlov. There is the Sleeper! Submission!

Chris Masters is in the ring. Out from the back comes CM Punk, and he slides in. They begin brawling. From the crowd comes Mason Ryan, who joins in the attack on Masters. The two-on-one attack leaves Chris Masters down on the mat, hurt.

CM Punk vs Chris Masters.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. CM Punk and Masters have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. CM Punk is the reigning RAW Money In The Bank champion, and has been since 02 September 2011.

The Match: Masters chair shots CM Punk. Spinebuster by Chris Masters. Hooks the leg for a two count. CM Punk comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Masters gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from CM Punk! Chris Masters charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. There's a two count on the pin. Masters gets nailed with an old school NES to the head! There's better uses for that thing! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! BIG clothesline on Masters. Masters backdrops CM Punk out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Chris Masters. Spear by Chris Masters. Covers for a quick two count. Death valley driver by Chris Masters! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Flying shoulder tackle by Masters sends CM Punk CRASHING to the mat. Chris Masters scoop slams CM Punk onto and through a table. CM Punk pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. CM Punk drives a thrust kick into the chest of Masters. Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by CM Punk. Chris Masters can barely stand. Here it comes - Go To Sleep. 1....2...3, it's finished. Michael McGillicutty comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Michael McGillicutty spins Masters around. Michael McGillicutty hits the McGillicutter! Chris Masters has been left down on the canvas.

My Opinion: Smack dab in the middle of the star spectrum for an average match. **1\2.

Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Ven 19 Aoû - 0:01

Derrick Bateman vs Lucky Cannon.

The Match: Derrick Bateman charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Spear by Lucky Cannon. There's a two count on the pin. Bateman flips out of a Lucky Cannon bodyslam attempt. Lucky is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Big dropkick by Derrick Bateman, who got a ton of air on the move. There's a two count on the pin. Derrick Bateman plants Lucky with an EXPLODAH~! suplex. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Derrick Bateman with a spinning neckbreaker on Lucky. Lucky reverses a waistlock. Spinebuster by Lucky Cannon. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Bateman! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Running knee lift from Lucky Cannon. Lucky hits a right hand. Bateman blocks a punch. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Bateman. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Derrick Bateman, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Derrick Bateman has Lucky Cannon down on the canvas. LeBell Lock!!! Lucky Cannon taps out!

A video is played, hyping the upcoming Byron Saxton vs Titus O'Neil match.

Darren Young vs Conor O'Brian.

The Match: Young gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Conor O'Brian ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. BAAACK Body drop by Young gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Flying shoulder tackle by O'Brian sends Young CRASHING to the mat. Conor O'Brian misses a clothesline. Big kick from Young staggers O'Brian but that's about it. Big clothesline from Young. Covers for a quick two count. Young drops an elbow...but Conor O'Brian moves out of the way. Young walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Spear! Young is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Darren Young once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Wack kick from Young. Conor O'Brian once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. BIG clothesline on Young. Conor O'Brian moves in for the kill. Strychnine!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Byron Saxton is backstage. He got on THE STICK~! and spent the interview putting himself over.

Titus O'Neil is walking backstage, when he meets Darren Young. They trade insults, get in each others faces, but eventually walk off without coming to blows.

Titus O'Neil vs Darren Young.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This match is for the NXT Champion title. Titus O'Neil has been NXT Champion champion since 06 September 2011.

The Match: Darren Young uses a big bag of popcorn to floor O'Neil. I wonder if butter adds impact. Weak bodyslam by Young. Covers for a quick two count. Young drops an elbow...but Titus O'Neil moves out of the way. Titus O'Neil connects with rights and lefts and Darren Young is down! O'Neil slams Darren Young down and motions to the crowd. Covers for a quick two count. Titus O'Neil smashes a Playstation console over the head of Young. Should have used an X-Box, they're much bigger. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Flying shoulder tackle by O'Neil sends Young CRASHING to the mat. Young blocks a kick from Titus O'Neil. Darren Young hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Covers for a quick two count. Young DDTs Titus O'Neil. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Titus O'Neil takes a right hand to the temple from Young. Darren Young hits a double axehandle off the table onto O'Neil. Titus O'Neil once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Darren Young charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. High Angle DDT by Titus O'Neil just SPIKES Darren Young down! Darren Young can barely stand. Here it comes - Clash of the Titus. 1....2...3, it's finished. Titus O'Neil slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Young turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

My Opinion: I'll give a 3/4 star rating, but only if you promise to improve as a booker.
Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Ven 19 Aoû - 1:13

Alex Riley vs JTG.

Match Background: This will be a submission bout.

The Match: SUPER frankensteiner on A-Ry, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. A-Ry blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! A-Ry scoops and slams JTG. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Bodyslam by A-Ry. BIG clothesline on JTG. JTG blocks a punch. Flying reverse elbow by JTG. JTG scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Flying elbow from JTG connects. JTG misses a clothesline. Flying shoulder tackle by A-Ry sends JTG CRASHING to the mat. Alex Riley scores with a big spinebuster. A-Ry floors JTG and locks in an ankle lock! JTG gives up!

My Opinion: It was close to a ** match, but I just can't stand too many blown spots. *3/4

Dolph Ziggler vs Evan Bourne.

Match Background: This will be a first blood bout. This match is for the WWE United States title.

The Match: Evan Bourne strikes Ziggler. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Bourne hits a dropkick on Dolph Ziggler and gets right back up. Dolph Ziggler once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Flying reverse elbow by Dolph Ziggler. Evan Bourne is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Flying cross body off the top rope! Springboard dropkick from Evan Bourne. Nicely done. Ziggler pushes out of a Evan Bourne hold. Ziggler hits a right hand. Evan Bourne elbows Dolph Ziggler in the face to break a hammerlock. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Bourne picks up a lead pipe. Dolph Ziggler turns around...and gets smashed over the head with it! The referee sees blood, and this match is over! Evan Bourne is still in the ring celebrating. Dolph Ziggler pushes the referee away. Dolph Ziggler spins Bourne around. Dolph Ziggler hits the Zig Zag!

My Opinion: Nothing offensive, but nothing too special either. **1\2 rating.

Evan Bourne is in the ring. CM Punk comes running down the aisle and into the ring, and they begin brawling. Evan Bourne floors CM Punk...and climbs the turnbuckles. Air Bourne!!! While Bourne is laying CM Punk out, Mason Ryan comes out of the crowd and hits the ring. He attacks Bourne as well, and they brawl in the ring. Evan Bourne manages to get an advantage, and throws Ryan to the outside. Out from the back comes David Otunga, and he jumps Evan Bourne too. Ryan \ Otunga double team Bourne for a while, and then CM Punk, having recovered, joins in and they triple team him. The beating continues until a host of officials hit the ring and pull them away.

Theodore Long is backstage, and announces that tonight he is making Bourne \ Kingston take on CM Punk, Mason Ryan, and David Otunga in a three-on-two handicap match.

The 4 members of The New Nexus are backstage. They were telling Evan Bourne that they would soon have him in the ring at their mercy. If I were Evan Bourne and I saw them with a case of Vaseline, I'd take them VERY seriously.

The 4 members of The New Nexus are backstage. They were telling Evan Bourne that they would soon have him in the ring at their mercy. If I were Evan Bourne and I saw them with a case of Vaseline, I'd take them VERY seriously.
Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Ven 19 Aoû - 1:57

Michael Cole is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see The Miz and John Cena fight one on one.

R-Truth vs John Morrison.

The Match: R-Truth strikes Morrison. R-Truth scoops and slams John Morrison. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Bodyslam by R-Truth. Morrison blocks a kick from R-Truth. Second rope flying axe handle, R-Truth goes down. One day, Morrison might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Spinning bulldog in the corner and R-Truth is down! Hooks the leg for a two count. Morrison charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Flying reverse elbow by R-Truth. Covers for a quick two count. Tiger suplex on Morrison. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. R-Truth misses a clothesline. STIFF high kick on R-Truth by John Morrison. Morrison charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Morrison takes a flying neckbreaker from R-Truth. R-Truth moves in for the kill. Shut Up! 1....2....3. R-Truth slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Morrison turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

My Opinion: They definitely need to hook up again, I don't care what anyone says. ***1\2

Aja Kong vs Alicia Fox.

Match Background: Aja Kong is making her debut at this show.

The Match: Aja Kong scoops and slams Alicia Fox. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Alicia Fox counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Aja Kong takes a snap suplex from Alicia Fox. Aja Kong charges, Alicia Fox moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Alicia Fox nearly ends the career of Aja Kong with a screwed up german suplex. GET AWAY FROM THE WRESTLING BUSINESS! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Aja Kong powers out of a Alicia Fox headlock. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Alicia Fox by Aja Kong. Remember when that was a legit finish? Alicia Fox walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. There's a two count on the pin. Aja Kong scores with a standing spinebuster. Pin, but Alicia Fox is out just before the three count. Alicia Fox fights out of a grapple. Badly executed second rope splash by Alicia Fox. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Aja Kong reverses a hip toss. Alicia Fox is in trouble. Here it comes - Urken. 1....2...3, it's finished.

My Opinion: All you deserve for this is *. That DOESN'T mean that you're a deputy or a cop or whatever.

Alberto Del Rio vs Kofi Kingston.

The Match: Kitchen sink shot (literally) and Del Rio gets floored. Del Rio takes a NICE hurrancarana from Kofi Kingston. There's a two count on the pin. Del Rio blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Alberto Del Rio gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Del Rio. Kofi Kingston charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. There's a two count on the pin. Suplex onto two upright chairs by Alberto Del Rio! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Del Rio. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Kofi Kingston is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Super kick by Kofi Kingston. Covers for a quick two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Del Rio goes down. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Spin kick by Kofi Kingston to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Kingston throws a ladder onto Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio blocks a punch. Second rope flying axe handle, Kingston goes down. One day, Del Rio might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Alberto Del Rio connects and Kofi Kingston is down! Alberto Del Rio floors Kofi Kingston. Rolling Cross Armbreaker!!! Kofi Kingston taps out!

My Opinion: This was such a good match, it caused star ratings to magically appear... ****1\4

The Miz is backstage. I'm actually looking forward to this and you should too! He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about John Cena, continuing their feud. To the death, I say!

Evan Bourne vs Dolph Ziggler.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE United States title. Evan Bourne has been WWE United States champion since 15 September 2011.

The Match: Spinning back kick from Evan Bourne. Bourne hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Second rope flying axe handle, Ziggler goes down. One day, Bourne might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Ziggler counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. BIG clothesline on Bourne. Massive backbreaker on Bourne and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Covers for a quick two count. Ziggler charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Ziggler is down! There's a two count on the pin. DDT from the top rope by Evan Bourne. That looked KILLER. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Bourne charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Bourne gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Ziggler drops an elbow...but Evan Bourne moves out of the way. Flying elbow from Evan Bourne connects. Dolph Ziggler gets knocked to the ground by Bourne, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Air Bourne!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

My Opinion: Smack dab in the middle of the star spectrum for an average match. **1\2.

Kofi Kingston vs Mason Ryan.

The Match: Kofi Kingston hits a rolling kick on Ryan. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Flying cross body off the top rope! Covers for a quick two count. Mason Ryan once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Kingston takes a headbutt from Mason Ryan. Running knee lift from Mason Ryan. Hooks the leg for a two count. Powerbomb on Kingston. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Bodyslam by Ryan. Kingston kicks Mason Ryan in the gut to reverse the momentum. Flying reverse elbow by Kofi Kingston. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Ryan. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Kingston hits a dropkick on Mason Ryan and gets right back up. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Ryan goes down. Ryan backdrops Kofi Kingston out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Mason Ryan. Flying shoulder tackle by Ryan sends Kingston CRASHING to the mat. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Mason Ryan connects and Kofi Kingston is down! Kofi Kingston is in trouble. Spear! 1....2....3. Kofi Kingston leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Mason Ryan comes running as well, and Kingston gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle.

My Opinion: I'll give it a **1\2 rating, but that's because I didn't mark out once...but nothing was too bad.

The Miz vs John Cena.

Match Background: This will be a hell in a cell bout. The Miz and Cena have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE title. The Miz has been WWE champion since 02 September 2011.

The Match: Spinebuster by John Cena. The Miz powers out of a headlock. The Miz hits a right hand. The Miz with a spinning neckbreaker on Cena. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on John Cena by The Miz. Remember when that was a legit finish? John Cena once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. John Cena hits a bulldog off the ropes. High Angle DDT by John Cena just SPIKES The Miz down! Cena slams The Miz down and motions to the crowd. The Miz blocks a punch. The Miz slams John Cena down and motions to the crowd. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by The Miz just KILLS John Cena! The Miz moves in for the kill. Skull-Crushing Finale! 1....2....3. CM Punk has grabbed a chair. The Miz walks over...and gets floored with a hard shot. Cena also takes a hard shot. CM Punk has laid everybody out!

My Opinion: Good bout. In my estimation, it's about ***3/4.

CM PUNK casha sa malette contre miz ...

CM Punk vs The Miz.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE title. The Miz has been WWE champion since 02 September 2011.

The Match: Tiger bomb by CM Punk, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. The Miz gets hit with SPLASH MOUNTAIN~! out of the corner! CM Punk scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! CM Punk snap suplexes The Miz HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, CM Punk is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Covers for a quick two count. The Miz blocks a kick from CM Punk. BAAACK Body drop by CM Punk gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Nice piledriver on CM Punk. CM Punk once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Spinning bulldog in the corner and The Miz is down! The Miz is in trouble. Here it comes - Go To Sleep. 1....2...3, it's finished. CM Punk gives a murderous look toward The Miz...and attacks! The Miz gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. CM Punk leaves the ring having left The Miz down and out.

My Opinion: Usually, this is designated for good matches that were usually way too short for some reason. What's your excuse? *3/4
Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Message par Chris Jericho Ven 19 Aoû - 12:29

Deux matchs de Kofi ?
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Y2J
Y2J

Finisher : Codebreaker - Walls of Jericho

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Ven 19 Aoû - 12:39

Oui erreur de ma part !

Attention , une légende hardcore a été ajouter au ROSTER SD!
Prochainement sur vos écrans !
Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Ven 19 Aoû - 12:55

A video is played, hyping the upcoming Byron Saxton vs Titus O'Neil match.

Derrick Bateman vs Lucky Cannon.

Match Background: This will be a special guest referee bout. Steve Austin will be the referee for this match.

The Match: Bateman drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Lucky. Back suplex on Lucky. BIG clothesline on Lucky. Lucky gets caught with a short powerbomb from Bateman. Bateman walks into a drop toe hold. Derrick Bateman charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Big piledriver on Bateman. Covers for a quick two count. Lucky Cannon misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Massive back suplex! Lucky Cannon got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. There's a two count on the pin. Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by Derrick Bateman. Pin, but Lucky is out just before the three count. Lucky counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Lucky slams Derrick Bateman. Lucky drops an elbow...but Derrick Bateman moves out of the way. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Bateman. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Derrick Bateman moves in for the kill. Man-Tastic! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: I'll give it a *1\2 rating. Consider getting more stars to be the adventure of a lifetime. Get started.

Darren Young vs Conor O'Brian.

The Match: Conor O'Brian takes a right hand to the temple from Young. I bet those hurt more than Sgt. Slaughter's Noogies. O'Brian receives some punishment by Darren Young but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. O'Brian takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. O'Brian takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. O'Brian counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Fallaway slam by Conor O'Brian puts down Darren Young. Full nelson slam on Young. Covers for a quick two count. Young blocks a punch. Young hits a piledriver on Conor O'Brian. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Hooks the leg for a two count. Darren Young scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! O'Brian flips out of a Darren Young bodyslam attempt. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Conor O'Brian ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Conor O'Brian gets taken down out of nowhere! O'Brian gets splashed in the corner. The referee tries to separate the two grapplers...and gets knocked over and trampled on as they brawl! That's enough, the referee calls for the bell - double DQ!

My Opinion: A wise man once said 'Can I get a side of bland with that bland'. He's dead now, though. That's what this match was...bland. **

Titus O'Neil is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Byron Saxton. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Titus O'Neil vs Byron Saxton.

Match Background: This will be a submission bout. This match is for the NXT Champion title. Titus O'Neil has been NXT Champion champion since 06 September 2011.

The Match: Titus O'Neil hits a bulldog off the ropes. Saxton ducks a wild right hand. Byron Saxton strikes Titus O'Neil. Titus O'Neil takes a right hand to the temple from Saxton. Big kick from Saxton staggers O'Neil but that's about it. Byron Saxton misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Spear by Titus O'Neil. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Saxton! Fallaway slam by Titus O'Neil puts down Byron Saxton. Saxton counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Saxton hits a spinning back kick. All those spinning kicks look alike, don't they. Swan dive headbutt from Saxton but without much elevation on the move. Saxton floors Titus O'Neil and locks in a STF! O'Neil submits to the pain!

My Opinion: I'll give a 1\2* rating because they were actually able to hit a couple of spots.

Byron Saxton is in the ring. CM Punk comes running down the aisle and into the ring, and they begin brawling. CM Punk is in trouble. Here it comes - Recommendation. While Saxton is laying CM Punk out, Mason Ryan comes out of the crowd and hits the ring. He attacks Saxton as well, and they brawl in the ring. Byron Saxton manages to get an advantage, and throws Ryan to the outside. Out from the back comes Michael McGillicutty, and he jumps Byron Saxton too. Ryan \ Mike McG double team Saxton for a while, and then CM Punk, having recovered, joins in and they triple team him. The beating continues until a host of officials hit the ring and pull them away.

-FIN DU SHOW-
Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Ven 19 Aoû - 13:07

Kofi Kingston vs Wade Barrett.

The Match: Kingston hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Kofi Kingston connects with a back heel kick on Barrett and gets back up quickly. Kingston uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Kofi Kingston hits a rolling kick on Barrett. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Wade Barrett elbows Kofi Kingston in the face to break a hammerlock. Bodyslam by Barrett. Massive backbreaker on Kingston and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. There's a two count on the pin. Kingston powers out of a headlock. Flying cross body off the top rope! Covers for a quick two count. Diamond Dust from Kofi Kingston and Barrett is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Barrett blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Barrett hits a right hand. Barrett drops an elbow...but Kofi Kingston moves out of the way. Second rope flying axe handle, Barrett goes down. One day, Kingston might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Kofi Kingston moves in for the kill. Trouble In Paradise! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: I'll give this a ***1\4 rating. If I left it up to you, you'd probably think it was the greatest match ever! Keep trying...

Aja Kong vs Sara Del Rey.

Match Background: Sara Del Rey is the reigning WWE Divas champion, and has been since 12 September 2011.

The Match: Running knee lift from Aja Kong. Del Rey walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sara Del Rey powers out of a Aja Kong headlock. Del Rey scoops and slams Aja Kong. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? BAAACK Body drop by Aja Kong gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. There's a two count on the pin. High Angle DDT by Sara Del Rey just SPIKES Aja Kong down! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Bodyslam by Del Rey. Aja Kong powers out of a headlock. Spear by Aja Kong. Hooks the leg for a two count. Aja Kong scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Sara Del Rey by Aja Kong. Remember when that was a legit finish? Aja Kong scoops and slams Sara Del Rey. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Sara Del Rey pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Fallaway slam by Sara Del Rey puts down Aja Kong. Spear! Aja Kong is down! Aja Kong is in trouble. Royal Butterfly! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: I'm capable of giving out high star ratings...but only for matches that really deserve it. This one didn't. **1/4.

Big Show vs Brodus Clay.

The Match: Full nelson slam on Clay. Brodus Clay is in trouble. W.M.D.!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

My Opinion: I'll give it a *3/4 rating. If you think of it like currency, it's a 1.75. You can't even take the subway with that anymore here. Work harder man.

Booker T is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Alex Riley and The Miz fight one on one.

Booker T is in the ring, when The New Nexus run down and hit the ring. On the command of CM Punk, they attack and do a beat-down. When CM Punk is satisfied with the beating, they back off and head back toward the locker room, their point about who has the power having been made.

Alex Riley and The Miz vs The New Nexus.

Match Background: This will be a 3 on 2 handicap bout. Alex Riley and The Miz used to be a regular team, but have been inactive for a while. Whether this match will lead to a reformation as an active unit remains to be seen. CM Punk is the reigning WWE champion, and has been since 19 September 2011.

The Match: Running knee lift from Mason Ryan. BAAACK Body drop by A-Ry gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. A-Ry blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Spear! Ryan is down! Ryan tags out to CM Punk. CM Punk takes a headbutt from Alex Riley. Massive backbreaker on CM Punk and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg for a two count. CM Punk avoids a Alex Riley avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Tag between CM Punk and David Otunga. David Otunga scoops up A-Ry. CM Punk bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. A-Ry hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! A-Ry takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. There's a two count on the pin. Otunga hits a piledriver on Alex Riley. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Otunga DDTs Alex Riley. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Otunga tags out to CM Punk. CM Punk \ Otunga whip A-Ry into the corner. CM Punk whips David Otunga in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. There's a two count on the pin. CM Punk drives a HARD forearm into the chest of A-Ry. A-Ry kicks CM Punk in the gut to reverse the momentum. Alex Riley hits a bulldog off the ropes. A-Ry tags out to The Miz. Alex Riley and The Miz hook up CM Punk, then hit a double suplex. Spear by The Miz. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between CM Punk and Mason Ryan. Ryan takes a headbutt from The Miz. Spear by The Miz. Pin, but Ryan is out just before the three count. Mason Ryan avoids a The Miz avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Tag to David Otunga. Ryan \ Otunga whip The Miz into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Otunga slams The Miz down. The Miz is sure in trouble now. There's a two count on the pin. Otunga tags out to CM Punk. The Miz walks into a jaw breaker. CM Punk plants The Miz with an EXPLODAH~! suplex. The Miz once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Brutal sit out powerbomb on CM Punk! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! CM Punk powers out of a headlock. CM Punk hits a bulldog off the ropes. CM Punk floors The Miz. Here it comes...Anaconda Vise! The Miz taps!

My Opinion: I'm capable of giving out high star ratings...but only for matches that really deserve it. This one didn't. **1/4.
Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Ven 19 Aoû - 13:23

Theodore Long is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Randy Orton and Christian fight one on one. Pour être le challenger #1 au WWE Heavyweight Championship

A video is played, hyping the upcoming debut of Raven.

Sin Cara vs Sheamus.

Match Background: Sheamus is the reigning World Heavyweight champion, and has been since 09 September 2011.

The Match: Sin Cara uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! VICIOUS lightning kick by Sin Cara on Sheamus. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sin Cara drops an elbow...but Sheamus moves out of the way. Sheamus scoops and slams Sin Cara. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Sin Cara charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Covers for a quick two count. High Angle DDT by Sheamus just SPIKES Sin Cara down! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Fallaway slam by Sheamus puts down Sin Cara. Sin Cara reverses a waistlock. Superkick by Sin Cara practically knocks out all of Sheamus's teeth! There's a two count on the pin. Slingshot senton by Sin Cara, crushing the chest cavity of Sheamus. Pin, but Sheamus is out just before the three count. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Spinning back kick from Sin Cara. Sheamus avoids a Sin Cara avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Sheamus slams Sin Cara down and motions to the crowd. Death valley driver by Sheamus! No one executes that move properly anymore. Sin Cara can barely stand. Brogue Kick! 1....2....3. Sheamus slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Sin Cara turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

My Opinion: *** rating for an above average match.

Raven vs Daniel Bryan.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. Raven is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Daniel Bryan dropkicks Raven after leaping off an upturned shopping cart! Reverse DDT into a backbreaker by Daniel Bryan. That was interesting. There's a two count on the pin. Bryan walks into a drop toe hold. Bryan gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Flying shoulder tackle by Raven sends Bryan CRASHING to the mat. Covers for a quick two count. Bryan gets slammed onto a trash can, squashing it. Pin, but Bryan is out just before the three count. Raven with a spinning neckbreaker on Bryan. Raven goes for a splash but Bryan puts the knees up. T-Bone suplex by Bryan, Raven got folded in half to the point that he was almost able to fellate himself. Mighty impressive, don't you think? Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Raven. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pin, but Raven is out just before the three count. Bryan drives a thrust kick into the chest of Raven. Whip into an upright table, Raven goes through it! Daniel Bryan gets taken down out of nowhere! Running knee lift from Raven. Powerbomb on Bryan. Daniel Bryan can barely stand. Raven Effect!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

My Opinion: *** rating for an above average match.

Raven is backstage. He got on THE STICK~! and spent the interview putting himself over.

Kane vs Wade Barrett.

The Match: Flying shoulder tackle by Barrett sends Kane CRASHING to the mat. Big piledriver on Kane. There's a two count on the pin. Kane ducks a wild right hand. Barrett takes a headbutt from Kane. Running knee lift from Kane. Covers for a quick two count. Kane scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! BIG clothesline on Barrett. Barrett blocks a punch. Spear by Wade Barrett. Covers for a quick two count. Spear! Kane is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Bodyslam by Barrett. Kane takes a headbutt from Wade Barrett. Kane comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. BAAACK Body drop by Barrett gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Death valley driver by Kane! No one executes that move properly anymore. Wade Barrett is in trouble. Tombstone! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: I really shouldn't drink when I'm reviewing matches. Especially with Scotsman, I can't drink nearly as much, so I try too hard. It was either ** or ****, but I guess I'll have to compromise and say ***.

Christian is backstage. He always delivers the promo goodness. He was out there to hype a match against Randy Orton. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Christian vs Randy Orton.

Match Background: This will be a falls count anywhere bout.

The Match: Christian hits a right hand. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Christian. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Covers for a quick two count. Orton ducks a wild right hand. Randy Orton with a spinning neckbreaker on Christian. Randy Orton hits some punches. How generic. Christian gets slammed onto a trash can, squashing it. Orton drops an elbow...but Christian moves out of the way. Vicious back suplex! Randy Orton got nailed big time! Randy Orton can barely stand. Killswitch!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Sheamus has grabbed a chair. Christian walks over...and gets floored with a hard shot. Orton also takes a hard shot. Sheamus has laid everybody out!

Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Ven 19 Aoû - 14:48

Mr. McMahon is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Chris Jericho and The Rock fight one on one.

The Match: Kingston uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Lightning kick by Kingston on Del Rio. Hooks the leg for a two count. Del Rio counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Alberto Del Rio strikes Kingston. Second rope flying axe handle, Kingston goes down. One day, Del Rio might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Kingston. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! BIG clothesline on Kingston. Kofi Kingston pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. SUPER frankensteiner on Del Rio, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Del Rio walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Hard back suplex on Del Rio. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Del Rio goes down. Alberto Del Rio once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Kingston takes a flying neckbreaker from Alberto Del Rio. Power drive elbow by Alberto Del Rio. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Alberto Del Rio floors Kofi Kingston. Kofi Kingston gets locked in the Rolling Cross Armbreaker! Submission victory!

My Opinion: Great match, it deserves every snowflake its getting. ****1\4

The Rock is backstage. I'm actually looking forward to this and you should too! He wanted to rip into Chris Jericho. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

R-Truth vs John Morrison.

The Match: Hard back suplex on R-Truth. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Lightning kick by Morrison on R-Truth. Covers for a quick two count. R-Truth comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. R-Truth scoops and slams John Morrison. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Flying elbow from R-Truth connects. There's a two count on the pin. Back heel kick off the second rope, Morrison goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Spin kick by R-Truth to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. R-Truth walks into a drop toe hold. Morrison crushes R-Truth with a huge legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. DDT from the top rope by John Morrison. That looked KILLER. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Hard back suplex on R-Truth. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Morrison hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. R-Truth once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. R-Truth uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Springboard dropkick from R-Truth. Nicely done. John Morrison is in trouble. Lie Detector! 1....2....3. R-Truth gives a murderous look toward John Morrison...and attacks! Morrison gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. R-Truth leaves the ring having left Morrison down and out.

My Opinion: Some blown spots really drag this match down a notch, so its ***1\2 for you.

The 4 members of The New Nexus are backstage. Their target was John Cena, who they talked an insurmountable amount of garbage to.

A video is played, hyping the upcoming Chris Jericho vs The Rock match.

John Morrison is backstage. He was out there to tell R-Truth that he was going to discombobulate him. Great, now I've got to look that word up. Time to sit back and watch.

Rey Mysterio vs Jack Swagger.

The Match: Second rope flying axe handle, Swagger goes down. One day, Mysterio might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. SUPER frankensteiner on Swagger, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg for a two count. Swagger reverses a Rey Mysterio hammerlock. Swagger drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Mysterio. Running knee lift from Jack Swagger. Hooks the leg for a two count. Jack Swagger scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Vertical suplex by Jack Swagger. Mysterio reverses a Jack Swagger hammerlock. Flying cross body off the top rope! Covers for a quick two count. Power drive elbow by Rey Mysterio. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Implant DDT by Rey Mysterio! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Mysterio hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Jack Swagger elbows Rey Mysterio in the face to break a hammerlock. BAAACK Body drop by Mysterio gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Rey Mysterio gets knocked to the ground by Swagger. Ankle Lock!!! Rey Mysterio taps out!

MAIN-EVENT

Chris Jericho vs The Rock.

Match Background: Jericho is making his debut at this show. Jericho and The Rock have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Jericho drives a thrust kick into the chest of The Rock. Spear by Chris Jericho. Covers for a quick two count. The Rock counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! The Rock connects with rights and lefts and Chris Jericho is down! Fallaway slam by The Rock puts down Chris Jericho. Hooks the leg for a two count. The Rock scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! The Rock slams Chris Jericho down and motions to the crowd. Chris Jericho once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Chris Jericho! Covers for a quick two count. Belly to belly off the top rope! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Fallaway slam by Chris Jericho puts down The Rock. Chris Jericho connects with rights and lefts and The Rock is down! The Rock counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Running knee lift from The Rock. High Angle DDT by The Rock just SPIKES Chris Jericho down! Chris Jericho is in trouble. Rock Bottom! 1....2....3. The Rock is still in the ring celebrating. Chris Jericho pushes the referee away. Chris Jericho spins The Rock around. Chris Jericho hits the Codebreaker!

My Opinion: Good bout. In my estimation, it's about ***3/4.

EWR = WWE (by Cody) 4087226
Dans 6 jours -VENGEANCE-
Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Ven 19 Aoû - 15:00

EWR = WWE (by Cody) 4087226
La carte :

-Christian vs Sheamus-
Falls Count Anywhere for the WHC

-CM Punk vs John Cena-
Hardcore Match for the WWE Championship

-Ted DiBiase Jr. vs Cody Rhodes-
UNIFICATION IC-EUROPEAN

-Evan Bourne vs Dolph Ziggler /w Vickie Guerrero-
United States Championship match

MAIN-EVENT
-Chris Jericho vs The Rock-
Texas Death Match

Des matchs , peuvent être ajoutés pendant le show .
Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Message par Raven Ven 19 Aoû - 15:10

j'aurais mis le cena punk un peu plus haut dasn la carte vu leurs statuts .
Raven
Raven

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Ven 19 Aoû - 15:29

Theodore Long is backstage, and announces that at Vengeance we will see Christian and Sheamus fight one on one.

Cody Rhodes vs Sin Cara.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Cody Rhodes ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Sin Cara takes a headbutt from Cody Rhodes. Rhodes slams Sin Cara down and motions to the crowd. Running knee lift from Cody Rhodes. Sin Cara reverses a Cody Rhodes hammerlock. Hard back suplex on Rhodes. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. VICIOUS lightning kick by Sin Cara on Rhodes. Covers for a quick two count. Rhodes counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Sin Cara walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Powerbomb on Sin Cara. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Sin Cara powers out of a Cody Rhodes headlock. Standing leg lariat by Sin Cara on Rhodes. Rhodes counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Bodyslam by Rhodes. Sin Cara can barely stand. Cross Rhodes! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: Solid bout, but they could do a lot better. ***

Daniel Bryan vs Raven.

Match Background: Bryan and Raven are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Flying elbow from Daniel Bryan connects. Reverse DDT into a backbreaker by Daniel Bryan. That was interesting. Hooks the leg for a two count. Raven flips out of a Daniel Bryan bodyslam attempt. Bryan is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Running knee lift from Raven. Hooks the leg for a two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Raven just KILLS Daniel Bryan! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Running knee lift from Raven. Bryan counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Raven walks into a killer lariat, as opposed to a friendly lariat. Covers for a quick two count. Blind lariat by Bryan was downright NASTY! Raven never...saw...it coming! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Spin kick by Daniel Bryan to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Bryan just WAFFLES Raven with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Raven blocks a punch. BIG clothesline on Bryan. Raven scores with a standing spinebuster. Raven moves in for the kill. Raven Effect!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Raven slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Bryan turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

My Opinion: I'll give this a ***1\4 rating. If I left it up to you, you'd probably think it was the greatest match ever! Keep trying...

Sheamus is backstage. He was building up the feud with Christian. Well, that's just...neat!

Kane vs Mark Henry.

The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up Kane who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Kane powers out of a Mark Henry headlock. STIFF~! chop lights up Henry who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Kane just KILLS Mark Henry! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Henry counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Kane by Henry. Remember when that was a legit finish? Spinebuster by Mark Henry. Hooks the leg for a two count. High Angle DDT by Mark Henry just SPIKES Kane down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Kane fights out of a grapple. Full nelson slam on Henry. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Mark Henry pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Kane can barely stand. World's Strongest Slam!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Randy Orton is backstage, when The New Nexus come out of nowhere and attack him. They destroy him and leave him down on the concrete floor, hurt.

Randy Orton vs Mason Ryan and CM Punk.

Match Background: This will be a 2 on 1 handicap bout. CM Punk is the reigning WWE champion, and has been since 19 September 2011.

The Match: Randy Orton hits some punches. How generic. Fallaway slam by Randy Orton puts down CM Punk. Spear by Randy Orton. Covers for a quick two count. Mason Ryan charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Randy Orton misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Mason Ryan scoops up Orton. CM Punk bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. BIG clothesline on Orton. Orton walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Mason Ryan and CM Punk whip Orton into the corner. CM Punk whips Mason Ryan in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. There's a two count on the pin. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Mason Ryan just KILLS Randy Orton! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! STIFF~! chop lights up Ryan who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Vertical suplex by CM Punk. Mason Ryan and CM Punk whip Orton into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Ryan scoops and slams Randy Orton. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Randy Orton is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Orton ducks a wild right hand. Brutal sit out powerbomb on CM Punk! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! BRAINBUSTAH~! by CM Punk! Mason Ryan scoops up Orton. CM Punk bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Randy Orton is in trouble. Go To Sleep! 1....2....3.

Mason Ryan and CM Punk are in the ring. Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, and The Great Khali come out of the crowd and hit the ring, ambushing Mason Ryan and CM Punk from behind. CM Punk and Ryan put up a fight for a brief moment, but soon get overpowered and beaten down. They are left down and hurt in the ring.

Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Ven 19 Aoû - 15:46

EWR = WWE (by Cody) Logo-vng05

Evan Bourne vs Dolph Ziggler.

Match Background: Bourne and Ziggler are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE United States title. Evan Bourne has been WWE United States champion since 15 September 2011.

The Match: Evan Bourne kicks the leg, knocks Ziggler down, and goes to work on it. Spinning back kick from Evan Bourne. Spin kick by Evan Bourne to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Ziggler blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Evan Bourne charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Spear by Dolph Ziggler. Covers for a quick two count. Evan Bourne reverses a hip toss. Bourne crushes Ziggler with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Ziggler goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Bourne charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Dolph Ziggler hits some punches. How generic. Bourne ducks a wild right hand. Spin kick by Evan Bourne to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Evan Bourne floors Dolph Ziggler...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, Air Bourne! 1....2....3. Vickie Guerrero comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Bourne turns...and narrowly avoids vicious chair shot! Evan Bourne slams Vickie down. Evan Bourne climbs to the top rope and hits the Air Bourne! Evan Bourne has left Vickie down on the canvas.

My Opinion: Solid bout, but they could do a lot better. ***

Cody Rhodes vs Ted DiBiase.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE European title. Ted DiBiase has been WWE European champion since 09 September 2011.

The Match: Rhodes gets caught with a short powerbomb from DiBiase. Rhodes walks into a jaw breaker. There's a two count on the pin. DiBiase walks into a drop toe hold. STIFF~! chop lights up DiBiase who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Ted DiBiase by Rhodes. Remember when that was a legit finish? Hooks the leg for a two count. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Cody Rhodes connects and Ted DiBiase is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Cody Rhodes with a spinning neckbreaker on DiBiase. DiBiase pushes out of a Cody Rhodes hold. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Rhodes hits hard. Covers for a quick two count. Ted DiBiase scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Cody Rhodes takes a butterfly suplex from DiBiase. Rhodes takes a headbutt from Ted DiBiase. Rhodes counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! BIG clothesline on DiBiase. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Cody Rhodes just KILLS Ted DiBiase! Ted DiBiase can barely stand. Cross Rhodes!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Cody Rhodes gives a murderous look toward Ted DiBiase...and attacks! DiBiase gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Rhodes leaves the ring having left DiBiase down and out.

My Opinion: I can be generous sometimes. Well, depends on your definition of generous. **1/4.

Sheamus vs Christian.

Match Background: This will be a falls count anywhere bout. Christian and Sheamus have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the World Heavyweight title. Sheamus has been World Heavyweight champion since 09 September 2011.

The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up Christian who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Chair shot connects! Christian charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Sheamus slams Christian down and motions to the crowd. Christian once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Singapore cane shot by Christian staggers the opponent. Christian hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sheamus is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Big piledriver on Christian. Covers for a quick two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Sheamus just KILLS Christian! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Christian pushes out of a Sheamus hold. Sheamus gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Christian! They brawl to the outside and into the crowd. Sheamus takes a kick to the thigh. Covers for a quick two count. Christian uses a headbutt on the outside. They wind up back in the squared circle. Sheamus once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Flying shoulder tackle by Sheamus sends Christian CRASHING to the mat. Christian can barely stand. Brogue Kick!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Randy Orton has grabbed a chair. Sheamus walks over...and gets floored with a hard shot. Christian also takes a hard shot. Orton has laid everybody out!

CM Punk vs John Cena.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. CM Punk and Cena are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE title. CM Punk has been WWE champion since 19 September 2011.

The Match: CM Punk connects with rights and lefts and John Cena is down! CM Punk misses a clothesline. Cena scoops and slams CM Punk. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? John Cena misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Cover, but there's no one to count for John Cena! CM Punk avoids a John Cena avalanche by getting out of the damn way! CM Punk hits a snap suplex onto a chair on John Cena. BRAINBUSTAH~! by CM Punk! Hooks the leg for a two count. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Cena! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! John Cena avoids a CM Punk avalanche by getting out of the damn way! John Cena hits a double axehandle off the table onto CM Punk. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! CM Punk pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. CM Punk moves in for the kill. Go To Sleep!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Mason Ryan comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Cena turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! Mason Ryan has left Cena down and bloodied.

My Opinion: **1/4 rating for this one. Scott Keith may say that it's 'Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling', but not for me, buddy. Got to work harder to impress me.

Match Background: Del Rio and Kingston are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Flying shoulder tackle by Del Rio sends Kingston CRASHING to the mat. Alberto Del Rio hits a bulldog off the ropes. Covers for a quick two count. Del Rio drops an elbow...but Kofi Kingston moves out of the way. Kofi Kingston kicks the leg, knocks Del Rio down, and goes to work on it. Kingston uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Hooks the leg for a two count. DDT from the top rope by Kofi Kingston. That looked KILLER. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Kingston hits a dropkick on Alberto Del Rio and gets right back up. Alberto Del Rio pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Massive back suplex! Kofi Kingston got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Covers for a quick two count. Alberto Del Rio scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! A Gut buster connects on Kingston and hits hard. Del Rio slams Kofi Kingston. Kingston ducks a wild right hand. Kofi Kingston hits a rolling kick on Del Rio. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Springboard dropkick from Kofi Kingston. Nicely done. Alberto Del Rio can barely stand. Trouble In Paradise! 1....2....3. Kofi Kingston is still in the ring celebrating. Alberto Del Rio pushes the referee away. Alberto Del Rio drops Kingston to the canvas. Alberto Del Rio quickly locks on the Rolling Cross Armbreaker!

My Opinion: Great match. Most people would give it ****3/4 or more, but I guess I'm a harsh grader. ****1\2 for you.

Chris Jericho vs The Rock.

Match Background: This will be a texas death bout. Jericho and The Rock have been feuding recently. So far, Jericho hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over The Rock since the feud started.

The Match: Big forearm by Chris Jericho makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. The Rock blocks a kick from Chris Jericho. The Rock hits some punches. How generic. The Rock whips Jericho into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Powerbomb on Jericho. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! The Rock goes for a splash but Jericho puts the knees up. Jericho chair shots The Rock. The Rock walks into a jaw breaker. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Chris Jericho pins The Rock. The referee gets to a five count....and The Rock gets back up. Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by Chris Jericho. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. The Rock comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. The Rock hits a double axehandle off the table onto Jericho. ONE...TWO...THREE. The Rock defeats Jericho. The referee is counting: 7....8....Chris Jericho is back up. The Rock walks into a drop toe hold. Chris Jericho floors The Rock. Here it comes...Walls of Jericho! The Rock taps! The referee counts to 10, this match is over! Chris Jericho is still in the ring celebrating. The Rock pushes the referee away. The Rock spins Jericho around. The Rock hits the Rock Bottom!

-FIN DU SHOW-
Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Message par Raven Ven 19 Aoû - 16:00

Aïe déçu pour le main event , mais heureusement que kofi et alberto étaient là pour voler le show avec cette belle cote
Raven
Raven

Message par Jack Swagger~2 Ven 19 Aoû - 16:21

Oui , le main event n'est pas fameux fameux ...
Jack Swagger~2
Jack Swagger~2

Message par Mr. Anderson Dim 21 Aoû - 15:33

MDR AirBourne sur Vickie !!!
Mr. Anderson
Mr. Anderson

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé